Guillaume is an architect and Designer. After graduating from the Nantes School of Architecture , he shares his curious and passionate approach to design between France and Rwanda.
Between research and production, his projects are thought create a conversation with craftsmen and local knowledge.
As Lecturer at the University in Rwanda, he shared his approach to design to a new generation of architects.
His work is the result of a playful combination between research and a strong sensibility to the genius loci.
- Design Indaba - Planning the impossible
- TV10 - Business Agenda, Housing in Rwanda
- The Guardian - Kigali's Future
- Another Africa - Demystifying ‘African’ design, The Africa is Now Exhibition
- Rwanda Focus - ‘Rwandapedia’ digitizes Rwanda’s past, present, and future
- Corriere della Sera -Un concorso per il quartiere più funzionale
PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES
- African Leadership Network Conference , Kigali - Kigali Design Tour
- Kyoto City International Foundation, Kyoto - ルワンダ大使のテープカットとスピーチで展覧会がはじまりました
- Design Indaba, Cape Town - Africa is now
- San Domenico Palace Hotel, Taormina - Italy - Developing the Regions of Africa and Europe
- Bozart Museum, Brussels - Belgium - Architecture for Justice